Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Minor Update to Table Showing Compiler Support for C++11

I just added coverage of enhanced enums (e.g., enum classes) and new alignment controls (alignof, alignas, std::aligned_storage and std::aligned_union) to my C++11 training course, and during the course of my research into and testing of those features, I made some minor updates to my summary table of C++11 support in gcc and MSVC.

The new slides will be included in the published version of my C++11 training materials the next time I push out a release.  Having recently done that, I don't expect the next release to go out for a while, but in the meantime, the information sources I refer to for enhanced enums and for alignment control in my C++11 training course are listed below.

Enhanced enums:

Alignment Control:
Scott

No comments: